1. A children’s crossing is a legal crossing when two flags are in place.
2. Children and adults who are crossing at a children’s crossing must comply with the supervisor’s directions.
3. You must always stand behind the yellow line.
4. Never follow the children’s crossing supervisor out onto the crossing – WAIT! THEY MUST GO OUT FIRST, WHEN THEY HAVE BLOWN THEIR WHISTLE (2 SHORT BLASTS) IT IS SAFE TO CROSS. 5. DO NOT ride bikes across the crossing, bounce a ball, fight, muck around or run – WALK QUICKLY AND SAFELY.
6. ALWAYS stay within the lines of crossing and walk in front of the supervisor (never behind them).
7. The children’s crossing supervisor will always wait until it is safe before the walk out and blow their whistle.
8. Cars are not allowed to park on or around the crossing. The crossing area will is usually signed NO STOPPING. The clearance around the crossing is for the safety of pedestrians. (YOUR SCHOOL AND YOUR CHILD).
9. Always be alert and listen to what your children’s crossing supervisor says.
10. REMEMBER ALWAYS CROSS AT THE CHILDREN’S CROSSING WHEN IT IS IN OPERATION.
“It’s Cool to use a school crossing”
Where you can get upward information about how to take cialis? Medicinies, like Viagra, without break down, is going to perfect your life. In our breed more than half of men aged 40 to 70 reported some power of erectile dysfunctions. How to take cialis 5mg? Of course. Realizing what underlying stressors may exist may be the most great step in treatment.